Tuesday 25 August 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, A Little Bit of Everything.

Blogging is a new experience for me. I wanted to start up a place where I can record all of my recent experiences, whether that be trips, days out, trying a new recipe or reviewing new music or films. Somewhere I can share with friends all of the things I love doing. I'm also hoping it will act as a catalyst, causing me to be braver when it comes to trying new things, all so I can come back and blog about it to you lovely people!

I'll be writing as much as possible, and uploading photos and videos of any new places I visit or shows I go to see. Please feel free to comment and feed back to me.

I hope you enjoy reading!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this Lily and I will certainly be following x

    ReplyDelete