Friday 28 August 2015

Happy Friday

Like everyone else UK-based, I'm so glad the bank holiday is almost here! Fingers are firmly crossed for a happy time weather-wise, as there is much activity to look forward to over the next few days.

Anyone in the area who finds themselves at a bit of a loose end this Saturday or Sunday should take a look at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party event happening at Bromham Mill (visit http://heyevent.uk/event/itr4vhwgx3stka/mad-hatters-tea-party-at-the-mill-2015 for more details). It looks like it will be a lovely day out for adults and kids alike.

I have an action-packed week ahead of me, with a trip to Alton Tours on Wednesday, tickets book to see the Lord of the Dance stage show in London on Friday, and have found out I'm incredibly lucky and have Foo Fighters tickets now in my grubby hands for the 6th Sept! Cannot explain how excited I am but there will be many a picture to follow!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment